Just like WordPress itself; the built-in multisite functionality is designed to be modified and extended by developers. This allows us to custom build solutions based around your exact requirements. We can help with both new builds and migrations / replatforming to WordPress.
WordPress Multisite use-cases
- Creating linked sites for separate brands, products, events, branches/locations or campaigns.
- Building networks of related sites which share common functionality.
- Running multiple related e-Commerce stores powered by WooCommerce.
- Developing WordPress powered SaaS products where each site is an instance of your application.
- Networks of multilingual WordPress sites, where you need a significantly different structure to each site, which makes translation plugins less useful.
- Allowing your users to create their own sites – e.g. organisations who want internal (or external) blog networks.
- Building multiple LearnDash powered learning management systems, with common functionality and combined reporting.
Advantages of WordPress multisite
- Simplifies management of multiple connected WordPress sites.
- Run multiple sites which share a common code base, simplifying maintenance.
- Easily share content across sites, or bring in shared content from a central site.
- Shared users across all sites, which is easier to manage and allows your users to login to multiple sites with a single user account.
- Easily roll out new sites by duplicating existing ones.
Looking for experienced WordPress multisite Developers?
Give us a call on 0114 303 8181, or get in touch using the form and one of our team will get back to you.
What to expect from working with us:
We pride ourselves not only in the quality of work we do, but in the level of service and interest in your business we believe you can only get from a specialist agency.
You’ll always get:
- Honest, expert advice in plain English.
- Direct access to our friendly UK developers.
- A guarantee on all work.
We had a few issues with our website, Delicous Media were able to very quickly able to work out and fix the multiple issues we had. Absolutly no complaints.
We have worked with the guys at Delicious Media for many years now and they have been professional, responsive, knowledgeable and generally just easy to work with the whole time. Their Wordpress expertise is cutting-edge and the support they have given us as both a hosting provider and on 3rd party development is outstanding. Can't recommend them enough.