We can help your in-house development team support your WordPress site, WooCommerce store or LearnDash based LMS, it’s platform and integrations. We’re a friendly, empathetic team who understand your business challenges as well as technical ones.
Areas we provide support include:
- Picking up day-to-day changes, maintenance and support to allow the in-house team to focus on project work.
- Help with specific tasks which are outside the in-house team’s skillset, or where extra capacity is needed.
- Additional resources to meet deadlines from within the business.
- Cover during leave, ensuring your business has ongoing support and your developers have a well earned rest.
- Providing a sounding board at the start of a new project.
- Help getting past sticking points, providing a second set of eyes on awkward problems.
- QA, testing and release management.
- Help with site or hosting migrations.
- Advice on setting up workflows, local development environments, deployment processes and change management.
- Code reviews, security and accessibility audits.
- General advice and consultancy.
I've known Dave and the team for a few years, having had them recommended to me. I've used them to improve my own website and Dave's expertise helped me prioritise the work to deliver the most value. I've been incredibly impressed with the results, with page performance and speed measurably improving and being consistently high (most pages score 100/100 for Google PageSpeed Insights on desktop at 80+ on mobile). I've recommended him to contacts and clients as a result of the high quality work and results. He's incredibly approachable and provides great advice.
We at Junction, Goole, have worked with Steph at Delicious Media for a complete redesign of our website at Junction and couldn't be happier with our experience. Delicious were on hand to answer any questions we had and were happy to make amendments to the project as we went along to make sure that we got the functionality we needed from the new site. The site looks fantastic, has an easy to use back-end, and critically, is really simple and intuitive to navigate for vistors. I would strongly recommend Delicious Media for their professional, friendly and helpful service.