When it’s setup right and with good hosting, WordPress is capable of running fast, complex, busy sites – from national newspapers to e-commerce stores. When things go wrong, it can feel frustrating or just simply not work.
Solving WordPress performance problems:
- WordPress loading slowly, or slow Google PageSpeed scores – we’ll get your site loading as it should do, acing those speed tests and feeling snappy.
- Back-end or database performance problems – we’ll find and fix the bottlenecks and get your site running smoothly.
Fixing problems with WordPress sites:
- Bugs, errors and broken functionality – if something has stopped working as it should do, we’ll diagnose and fix the problem and get you back up and running.
- Hacked site recovery – although WordPress has a good track record for security, occasionally sites which aren’t keep up to date with security updates can be compromised. We can clean up your site, and remove any malicious code or content.
- Problems with site reliability, outages and “crashing” when the site gets busy – we’ll get your site stable and robust again so you can rely on it.
We have been working with Dave and the Delicious team for some time and throughout they have always taken the time to understand our requirements, providing innovative solutions to our web projects. It’s great to be able to rely on their technical knowledge, knowing that they have our best interests at heart.
We at Junction, Goole, have worked with Steph at Delicious Media for a complete redesign of our website at Junction and couldn't be happier with our experience. Delicious were on hand to answer any questions we had and were happy to make amendments to the project as we went along to make sure that we got the functionality we needed from the new site. The site looks fantastic, has an easy to use back-end, and critically, is really simple and intuitive to navigate for vistors. I would strongly recommend Delicious Media for their professional, friendly and helpful service.