When it’s setup right and with good hosting, WordPress is capable of running fast, complex, busy sites – from national newspapers to e-commerce stores. When things go wrong, it can feel frustrating or just simply not work.
Solving WordPress performance problems:
- WordPress loading slowly, or slow Google PageSpeed scores – we’ll get your site loading as it should do, acing those speed tests and feeling snappy.
- Back-end or database performance problems – we’ll find and fix the bottlenecks and get your site running smoothly.
Fixing problems with WordPress sites:
- Bugs, errors and broken functionality – if something has stopped working as it should do, we’ll diagnose and fix the problem and get you back up and running.
- Hacked site recovery – although WordPress has a good track record for security, occasionally sites which aren’t keep up to date with security updates can be compromised. We can clean up your site, and remove any malicious code or content.
- Problems with site reliability, outages and “crashing” when the site gets busy – we’ll get your site stable and robust again so you can rely on it.
We have worked with the guys at Delicious Media for many years now and they have been professional, responsive, knowledgeable and generally just easy to work with the whole time. Their Wordpress expertise is cutting-edge and the support they have given us as both a hosting provider and on 3rd party development is outstanding. Can't recommend them enough.
I've worked with Delicious Media on several projects over the last few years (most recently in March 2021). They are very experienced in web design and development, have fantastic attention to detail and get the job done, however complex. They are responsive and the quality of work is excellent. I would have no hesitation in recommending Delicious Media to others, and have done! Thanks Steph and Dave.