We pride ourselves not only on the quality of the work we do, but in the level of service and interest in your business we believe you can only get from a small, specialist agency. We are:
- Outcome focused – We enjoy finding out what makes our customers’ businesses tick, and how we can apply our knowledge and experience to solving their challenges and advancing their businesses.
- Friendly, open & collaborative – Our clients have direct access to our developers, opening up direct communication without account managers or a sales team acting as gatekeepers – this allows us work in an agile way and fosters genuine collaboration.
- Specialists – Our developers have been working with WordPress since 2007, we know it inside out, know how to get the best out of it and can solve problems other agencies can’t or won’t.
- Thinking long term – We build websites and systems that last, so they are easy to maintain, modify and extend as our clients grow, breaking the cycle of building/replacing sites every few years.
- Honest & impartial – We’ll always offer the best advice for you, even if it means less work for us. If we think a client should rethink an approach, we’ll take the time to explain clearly and honestly and work together to find the best solution.
- Fair – From to-the-minute time tracking through to our no-quibble guarantee on all work, we’re committed to treating clients fairly. We never claim client work as our own; we automatically assign IP for work completed to our clients.
- Doing things right – From our privacy first approach to creating accessible websites by default – we don’t treat these things as extras but a core part of our job. We pay as much attention to the parts of the site you can’t see as the bits you do.
- Always up to date – We invest in keeping our team up to date with best practice, current standards and technology.
Our community involvement
We have a strong belief in sharing our knowledge, we run a regular workshop through Business Sheffield. The workshop gives entrepreneurs an introduction to websites and an understanding of the jargon used in the industry. We run the WordPress Leeds meetup, and are involved in organising and sponsoring WordCamp conferences, including WordCamp Manchester.
We also give back to our local community with our involvement with the Archer Project.
We’ve attended WordPress Leeds since 2010, and have been involved in organising the events since 2014.
We organise the monthly meetup which currently runs online each month on the 4th Tuesday. Each month the event has 20-40 attendees. Attendees are a mix of developers, bloggers and WordPress business users. We have regular speakers & round table support sessions.
Supporting a Sheffield charity
The Archer Project
We are proud to support The Archer Project via their Breakfast Club.
The Archer Project works with homeless people in Sheffield and provides access to a range of services such as medical and dental clinics, showers, secure storage, laundry facilities and hot meals.
We have been working with Dave and the Delicious team for some time and throughout they have always taken the time to understand our requirements, providing innovative solutions to our web projects. It’s great to be able to rely on their technical knowledge, knowing that they have our best interests at heart.
I've worked with Delicious Media on several projects over the last few years (most recently in March 2021). They are very experienced in web design and development, have fantastic attention to detail and get the job done, however complex. They are responsive and the quality of work is excellent. I would have no hesitation in recommending Delicious Media to others, and have done! Thanks Steph and Dave.