WooCommerce has all the functionality you’d expect from a leading e-commerce platform, with excellent tools for inventory management, stock control, a flexible checkout, coupons and reviews & ratings. It is:
- Powerful – with easy to use inventory management, product categorisation and stock control.
- Able to sell complex products – including variations, grouped products, compound products, tickets and subscriptions.
- Flexible – with marketing tools including cross sells, upsells, coupons, ratings/reviews and built in reporting.
- Ready to accept payments – by default you can accept Paypal, Stripe and bank transfer payments, but integrations are available with other popular payment processors.
- Extendable – and totally customisable – easy to integrate with external services such as your accounts system and marketing tools.
With WooCommerce as a solid base, our developers build bespoke e-commerce stores designed around your brand and requirements.
Ready to speak to our WooCommerce developers about your project?
Give us a call on 0114 303 8181, or get in touch using the form and one of our team will get back to you.
What to expect from working with us:
We pride ourselves not only in the quality of work we do, but in the level of service and interest in your business we believe you can only get from a specialist agency.
You’ll always get:
- Honest, expert advice in plain English.
- Direct access to our friendly UK developers.
- A guarantee on all work.
We at Junction, Goole, have worked with Steph at Delicious Media for a complete redesign of our website at Junction and couldn't be happier with our experience. Delicious were on hand to answer any questions we had and were happy to make amendments to the project as we went along to make sure that we got the functionality we needed from the new site. The site looks fantastic, has an easy to use back-end, and critically, is really simple and intuitive to navigate for vistors. I would strongly recommend Delicious Media for their professional, friendly and helpful service.
We contacted Delicious Media with a very last-minute job to redevelop a campaign website. Despite the tight deadlines, Steph was brilliant throughout the process and worked with us to get the site live in 4 weeks. They did a fantastic job and were really professional and accommodating. Steph even work on the Jubilee Bank Holiday to ensure our website went live on time. Would highly recommend!