Who we are
Delicious Media Limited (Company number: 07758596)
Studio 29, New Mesters
53 Mowbray Street
The Media Centre,
7 Northumberland Street
B B I C,
If you need to contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data we collect
We do operate a ‘privacy by design’ policy, and will only ask you for the minimum information required to deliver a service to you.
Types of data
- Contact information: name, email address, phone number
- Billing information: if we invoice you, we’ll collect an invoice address
- Credentials: these are details for logging in to something. For example, website login details, or (s)FTP.
To allow us to provide you with a quote, we need to collect contact information from you and on occasion, website credentials.
As a customer we do need to collect both contact and billing information from you which allows us to meet our contractual obligations with you.
Sharing your data
We do not sell your information.
To enable us to provide a service to you, We do need to share your information with third parties as described below;
- Employees and contractors: We may disclose information about you to our employees and contractors who need the information. We require all employees and contractors to follow this privacy notice.
- Third party vendors: To provide a service to you, we share your information with third party vendors. We have broken down these vendors to categories below:
- Accounting software
- Communication tools
- Time tracking software
- Web hosting
- Cloud storage
- Project management software
- As required by law: we may disclose information about you in response to a court order, or other governmental request.
How long do we retain your data
We retain your data securely and indefinitely.
Storing your data
We take the handling of your personal data seriously. If using our website to contact us, our website has a valid SSL certificate. This means when you enter your contact details on our site, there is a secure connection between your computer and our website. You can be certain our website is served over SSL when you see the padlock in the corner of the web address bar.
Delicious Media laptops are encrypted and password protected. Where possible two factor authentication is used. Passwords are shared via a password manager between team members.
If a data breach occurs we follow this procedure:
- Notify the affected parties as soon as possible.
- Fix the issue that lead to the breach.
- Produce a post-mortem of the incident detailing:
- What went wrong.
- What we did to fix it.
- How we are going to protect against something similar happening in the future.
Information we collect automatically
We collect some information automatically:
- Log information
- Location information