Regardless of if it’s a brochure site, an e-commerce store or something more complex, every site we build is:
- Custom built – We design and develop bespoke WordPress sites, built around an original design and your business needs – not an off-the-shelf theme.
- Easy to manage – You’ll be able to add or modify content and make day-to-day changes without needing development time. With the power of the WordPress Block Editor (also known as Gutenberg), we can give you the toolkit you need to build-out new content and landing pages which fits perfectly with your design.
- Optimised for speed – Good for your visitors and for SEO, we’ll worry about your Google PageSpeed score so you don’t have to.
- Designed to convert – Whatever a conversion looks like to you (sale, enquiry, booking, download etc) – we’ll make sure the site helps to boost your conversion rate (and we can work with you to keep improving it).
- Owned by you – You own the site we build for you, with no lock-in to a proprietary CMS, service or us.
- Built to last – We build websites which are designed to evolve and expand with your business, breaking the cycle of building & replacing sites every few years and improving your return on investment.
- Accessible – We believe websites should be accessible to all; so we aim for every site to meet or exceed WCAG 2.1 A or higher.
Web design & development
What can we do for you?
I want a new WordPress website.
We design and develop bespoke WordPress websites (including Multisite and multilingual) which are easy to manage, performant and built to last.
I want an e-commerce website.
We build sites that sell products and services, allow customers to make bookings, buy tickets or sign up for memberships and subscriptions.
I want to move to WordPress.
We help business switch to WordPress and make sure the migration is seamless for their business, customers and search engines.
We also offer support & maintenance for WordPress sites, develop custom WordPress plugins and integrations for existing sites. We also build learning management systems and build LearnDash customisations.
We at Junction, Goole, have worked with Steph at Delicious Media for a complete redesign of our website at Junction and couldn't be happier with our experience. Delicious were on hand to answer any questions we had and were happy to make amendments to the project as we went along to make sure that we got the functionality we needed from the new site. The site looks fantastic, has an easy to use back-end, and critically, is really simple and intuitive to navigate for vistors. I would strongly recommend Delicious Media for their professional, friendly and helpful service.
I've known Dave and the team for a few years, having had them recommended to me. I've used them to improve my own website and Dave's expertise helped me prioritise the work to deliver the most value. I've been incredibly impressed with the results, with page performance and speed measurably improving and being consistently high (most pages score 100/100 for Google PageSpeed Insights on desktop at 80+ on mobile). I've recommended him to contacts and clients as a result of the high quality work and results. He's incredibly approachable and provides great advice.