Below are some examples of custom LearnDash development work we have undertaken for clients:
- Custom dashboards & roles – We have extended the LearnDash roles to create additional profiles for line managers, compliance profiles and others. Each user sees a customised dashboard based on their role, and what permissions they have.
- Bespoke enrolment requirements – We have developed multiple enrolment processes to sign up learners to LearnDash courses. We’ve had learners enrolled via bespoke registration forms customise the course requirements based on supplied information.
- Complex surveys & quizzes – To accompany e-learning material, we have created interactive quizzes for learner styles and skills scans, with immediate results and graphs available to learners. We’ve also created a tool to gather 360 feedback with minimal effort.
- Events Management – We created an events management system which sits within the user dashboards. Learners can arrange meetings with teachers, and vice versa. Attendance registers can be completed, and reports created based on attendance records.
- Custom tracking & reporting – We have created advanced reports such as End Point Assessment reports which show an accurate representation of learner progress based on both e-learning delivered via LearnDash and in person attendance. All reports are searchable and filterable and can be exported as PDFs or CSVs.
- Zoom API Integration – With client requirements to run a number of webinars, we created an integration with the Zoom API. Meetings are created while logged into the LMS, and sent to Zoom. Enrolments and cancellations are also managed without leaving the LMS dashboard.
- LearnDash & WordPress Multisite – We have created multiple LMS’s in a single WordPress install using WordPress Multisite. This allows some common functionality across all systems, but different branding, courses and reporting on a per system basis.
If you have an idea for your LMS, our team of LearnDash developers can help you achieve it.
Ready to speak to our LearnDash developers about your LMS?
Give us a call on 0114 303 8181, or get in touch using the form and one of our team will get back to you.
What to expect from working with us:
We pride ourselves not only in the quality of work we do, but in the level of service and interest in your business we believe you can only get from a specialist agency.
You’ll always get:
- Honest, expert advice in plain English.
- Direct access to our friendly development team.
- A guarantee on all work.
We had a few issues with our website, Delicous Media were able to very quickly able to work out and fix the multiple issues we had. Absolutly no complaints.
We have been working with Dave and the Delicious team for some time and throughout they have always taken the time to understand our requirements, providing innovative solutions to our web projects. It’s great to be able to rely on their technical knowledge, knowing that they have our best interests at heart.