As a WordPress agency that specialises in more technical projects, we often get asked what we’ve been working on at Delicious Media when we aren’t designing and building entire websites, so we thought we’d start publishing a round up here to show the kind of projects we work on.
Over the last few months the majority of the work we’ve been doing has focused around helping clients move more of their services to online platforms and to adapt to the ongoing Covid 19 pandemic. Here are some of the ways we’ve been helping customers over the last few months:
- Working with clients to enabled them to deliver training and run events online.
- Building custom integrations between WooCommerce and GoToWebinar that allow registration of multiple attendees per booking. This has registered thousands of attendees per week automatically and dramatically reducing administration time spent for our client.
- Integrating WooCommerce with virtual events platform Hopin, again allowing multiple attendees to be registered per transaction.
- Building custom integrations with the Zoom API to allow a customer to schedule online training sessions effectively.
- Developing new functionality on top of LearnDash LMS based training systems to allow customers to deliver training which was previously classroom based online.
- Building a email-gated knowledge centre.
- Helping our restaurant and hospitality clients adapt to an ever changing set of rules and regulations which have affected how they can take bookings, offer click and collect or takeaway orders.
- Several of our e-Commerce clients have experienced significant increase in demand. We’ve been helping them to increase cope with this by provisioning additional hosting capacity and making changes to their order-processing workflows.
- Building new e-Commerce sites using WooCommerce for customers switching to selling products and services online for the first time.
- Helping clients who are diversifying to build out networks of micro-sites using WordPress Multisite.
We’ve also switched the monthly WordPress community event, WordPress Leeds, we help to organise to run online via Zoom.
The studio will be closed from 21st December through to 4th January for our annual Christmas break.